Rat Tale Pre-Alpha v0.20
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Rat Tale pre-alpha is now in open testing. Made by Reinaldo Vieira. V0.20 now features music!
Fly through tunnels, navigate mazes, surf through sewers, blast neon space cats into delightful pieces on the moon, and enjoy the tranquility of nature. That is what Rat Tale is about.
I am working on this game alone and I am at a point that I need people to test it and see what they think of this game so far. All comments and criticisms are welcome, so please, tell me if its too cheesy!
Play with a gamepad for best enjoyment, but full keyboard + mouse :) support is enabled as well. WASD to move and mouse to look.
Right now 5 levels are unlocked but level 2 is unfinished. The other levels are "finished" enough for a pre-alpha release, but, they are stable. (The final game will have more levels.)
Access the graphics menu from the main menu through options.
Graphics menu can also be brought while playing a level by pressing 0 (that is a zero).
If you ever just want to quit the game press escape and you will return to the level select, from there press the return button and then quit button. After that you will need to calculate how many parsecs it would take to just kidding, you quit the game but the real question is: are you a man or a mouse?
Also, press H to toggle hats.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v0.20 adds music to every level! and fixes a bug from the flying tunnel levelOct 13, 2018
- v0.15 fixes the bugs i didn't fix in 0.14 #spoilerOct 04, 2018
- Removed test objects from level 1 and updated water in level 2...Oct 03, 2018
- mouse rotation bug fix! download v0.6 for updateSep 27, 2018
- Click here for Mac versionSep 23, 2018
- fixed mars level collisions with tunnelsSep 22, 2018
- fixed level 1 clipping through tunnelSep 22, 2018
- Escape to level select and 2 new levels addedSep 21, 2018